Posted by Moms Fun Money on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 Under: Swagbucks
Swagbucks is a rewards site where you get points called “Swag Bucks” for things like searching, watching videos and discovering deals. The you redeem those points for gift cards to places like Amazon, PayPal and Starbucks. It is such a great to earn freebies! Click HERE to get stated after reading my tips below.
Here’s a plan for using Swagbucks to earn $25 in gift cards each month. It’s easy, and if you keep at it, you’ll have at least $75 by June to spend on summer fun without having to dip into your wallet or spend a ton of your precious time!
Swagbucks discounts your first $25 gift card of the month to 2,200 SB. That’s like getting $25 for $3 less! Here are a few things you can do that will add up to 2,200 SB each month:
1) Knock out the quick stuff - all of these activities can be found on the left-hand side of the homepage (1-2 mins a day):
- Answer the Daily Poll everyday - also available on the SB mobile app, so you can earn your daily SB wherever you are: 30 SB
- Do the NOSO everyday - Browse through No Obligation Special Offers for 2 SB everyday: 60 SB
- Get your daily SwagButton SB - our popular browser add-on gives you the ability to earn SB from anywhere on the web. It also alerts you to Swag Codes AND you get 1 SB each day just for having it installed and active: 30 SB (Bonus: if you don’t have it yet, you get a one-time bonus of 50 SB for downloading the SwagButton!)
- Do the Daily Crave - discover new content and websites to earn 1 SB everyday: 30 SB
2) Search online to earn SB everyday (no extra time needed!):
- Use the Swagbucks Search engine - People who use Swagbucks search to find what they want online can earn 10 SB per day! Plus, members who make Swagbucks the default search engine on their browser typically earn even more: 300 SB
3) Earn BIG SB payouts (5 min - 20+ min depending on survey opportunities available):
- Take the Daily Survey every weekday - SB amounts vary from survey to survey, but it’s very possible to earn about 35 SB per weekday: 700 SB
- SBTV app on Android (all countries) & iOS (US only) - earn a maximum of 36 SB per day on this app: 1,080 SB
Whether you’re catching the latest blockbuster, enjoying a weekend road trip, or stocking up for your next outdoor BBQ, Swagbucks can help. It doesn’t end there, though. Keep going and you can save for the holidays, back to school, or just a rainy day. If you’re already on Swagbucks, share your own tips for earning Swag Bucks and saving up for summer in the comments!
In : Swagbucks
blog comments powered by Disqus